Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tank Top

Sorry I'm just now posting this. It's hard to take pictures of yourself! But, here they are. I know you've all been dying to see it! :)

(it's a little scrunched up, sorry)
This is a picture of the top where I have elastic on the left (for the back) and interfacing on the right (for the front). It's also a good close-up so you can see the fabric better. The color showed up a little more orange on camera than it really is. It's more of a dark coral.

I love this fabric! I didn't do a perfect job, but I did do a good job! I'm very proud of myself and I'm excited to have something that I made! It feels good :)

(And sorry...I bought this fabric last fall so I don't remember how much it was. But I can promise you that I spent much less on this than I would a new tank top at the store!)

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

YOU FINISHED! I'm so proud of you! :)