Monday, June 21, 2010

Sewing Lessons Week 2

Sorry this is late. I had kind of a rough lesson last week. I was making a lot of mistakes! But my teacher was very patient with me! I thought I'd be able to finish my shirt this week, but I made too many mistakes! So hopefully this week! (But maybe I should tell you that it's not supposed to be done for a month so then when I get done next week you'll all be extremely impressed with my skills!) Well, this week I learned

1. Sewing is hard!!
2. Luckily, most mistakes are fixable (thanks to our best friend the seam ripper!)
3. I'm a beginner...but that's ok :) That's what these lessons are for right?

Are any of you readers really good seamstresses? If you are you'll probably really be able to tell that I'm a beginner. If you have any tips or advice for me I would love to hear them!

No comments: