Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bathroom Craft continued...

Ok, here's a new idea. How do you like this?...


I did like just the red, but I also don't want a purely red bathroom, I want some other color thrown in there. So with this option, it's pretty much red, but there's a bit of black in there too, just to give it some personality. I also like how the black is mixed up (this was my husband's idea!) so that it's not like "here are some red beads . . . here are some black beads."Now it's like, "here is a really pretty decoration for my bathroom. Hey it matches really well too!"

Haha, ok so maybe it wouldn't be exactly like that, but something close right? :)


What do you think of the whole ensemble? I like it if I may say so myself :)

3 comments:

Mike and Alicia said...

I like it a lot! I never commented on the last post, but I did prefer the black with the red. So cute!

Dorothy said...

Nice work, Rach! I think you found the perfect solution. Your bathroom looks great! I admire the work that you put into making your home beautiful without just running to Pier 1 or Bed, Bath, and Beyond (which I am always tempted to do). Go you!

The Wood Family said...

ooooo. i love it.