Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sad Day

I was cleaning my bathroom today and moved the red/black beads (see here) from the top of the toilet so I could wipe it all down. I turned around to get out the cleaner and **CRASH** my beads fell and all three glasses shattered!! I just stared in disbelief for several minutes not knowing where to begin with the cleanup! I finally pulled myself together and gathered all the beads into a bag to use again someday and then I proceeded to clean up the glass shattered across my bathroom floor.

I loved this project. It brought a lot of color, style, and personality to our bathroom. It was a good focus point and just made me happy! And now it's gone :(

In a moment of grief-stricken absentmindedness I threw away the black wire holder that held my cups. Now I can't even remake it! So if any of you have some ideas of what I could do with the beads to put back on top of my toilet let me know.


Farewell beautiful. I'm going to miss you.

1 comment:

The Byrd Family said...

How sad! I feel I should write an ode to it :)