Monday, August 9, 2010

Hang It Up

We got these three little decorative pillows for our wedding. I've always loved them but it's also always been a bit of a struggle trying to decide where to put them. They're too small to set on the couch, they just get sat on and last in the cushions. They're too big to put on a shelf and they lay flat so you can't even see what's written on them...that defeats the purpose! Well, today I came up with what I think is a splendid solution :) I hung them up! Ok...duh, I know, but they didn't come with anything to hang them up with so I hadn't thought of it before. Today I just fixed that minor little problem and ...voila... I have something "new" hanging from my wall, I can show off these cute pillows, and they don't get in the way anymore!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think hanging them up was a perfect idea! It's adorable, I like where you put them!