Sunday, January 31, 2010

Awesome Quote

I just got an email from one of my best friends and she had this quote on the bottom that is just awesome so I thought I'd share with all of you! Here it is...

“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
~William Morris

That's hopefully what I'll be accomplishing with this blog. Why would you have something in your house without it being useful and/or beautiful? I mean, I know that life gets busy and things get cluttered, my house definitely gets like that. But I hope that through this project I can get to a point where the things in my home (at least for the most part) are either useful or beautiful. And hey, who says useful things have to be ugly? Let's beautify!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I feel famous! :) funny thing is that I actually stole it from someone's blog! I don't even remember whose!

Heidi said...

I agree with 100% of what you said! Everything should be beautiful in your home :)