Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Wreath

Sorry it's been so long! I've been doing projects, I just haven't been posting them.

Here is a wreath I made for Valentine's Day!
Materials:
- Construction paper
- Scissors
- Hot Glue
- Thread

I cut out strips of construction paper about 1/2 inch thick and folded them in half. Then I brought the other two ends around and glued them together to form a heart. I glued a bunch of these hearts together to form a big oval.


Then I took a piece of paper and put it across the top/middle of the oval. I cut out "LOVE" and hot glued thread to it then hot glued the thread to the strip of paper on top.

I cut out two of each letter and glued the thread in between so that no matter which way the letter turns (they spin around when the wreath is moved) you can't see the thread.


And there you have a Valentine's Wreath :)

Total Cost:
- Construction paper: $0.00
- Scissors: $0.00
- Hot Glue: $0.00
- Thread: $0.00

Valentine's Wreath: Total Cost ~ $0.00

No comments: