Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Wreath

I have started to really love wreaths. For some reason I didn't used to like them all that much but I do now! Here is a really Classic one I made.

Materials:
~ Pie box top
~ Skirt
~ Fake holly/ivy/cranberries
~ Mod podge
~ Hot glue



This came on top of a pie from Marie Callendar's. but you can use anything round.



Lovely black skirt from DI :)


I cut up the skirt into strips and mod-podged some of the shiny layer onto the pie box top. This way all the white was covered up.


Next I added some bows from the satin layer


And as the finishing touch, I hot-glued some holly/ivy and cranberries into place.

Total Cost:
~ Pie box top: $0.00
~ Skirt: $5.00
~ Fake holly/ivy/cranberries: $0.00 (left-over from another project)
~ Mod podge: $0.00
~ Hot glue: $0.00

Christmas Wreath: Total Cost ~ $5.00

No comments: