Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Leggings

Little M has a lot of cute dresses but her knees get all red from crawling around with no protection on them all day. I've used tights in the past but wanted to have leggings so her cute little feet wouldn't have to be covered up.

Materials:
~ baby tights
~ scissors
~ sewing machine

I didn't take step-by-step pictures but it's really easy.

1 - Cut off bottom of tights (her tights were 14 inches, I cut off 1 1/2 in)
2 - Sew around the edge of the tights


And you're done!



Now she can wear dresses, crawl around and protect her knees :)

And be super stylin!

Baby Leggings:
~ baby tights: $0.00
~ scissors: $0.00
~ sewing machine: $0.00

Baby Leggings: Total Cost ~ $0.00

1 comment:

The Byrd Family said...

Awesome idea! I totally think I could do this one :)