Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moving...New Apartment to Decorate

My husband and I are moving to a new apartment at the end of this month! We're excited in some ways and not in some ways. We're excited to meet new people, be closer to his new job, and it will be fun to have something new to decorate. We're not excited to leave the people here, pack!, and I have to take down everything I've decorated here. I also will have to figure out how to switch everything over. For instance, here we have two bathrooms and I've decorated them both, but in our new place we only have one! The styles are completely different too so it's not like I can just combine them. I'll figure it out though :)

So I may not be posting too much over the next few weeks, but there will be a lot to come after that!

1 comment:

Mike and Alicia said...

Let us know if you need any help moving!