Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ceramic Jar Labels

I'm finally posting a project! The time I spent actually sitting down working on this wasn't long at all. I just have some other things on my plate right now (an adorable little girl!!) so it took me awhile to finally finish. I'd like to thank C. for not caring about losing half our dinner table for 2 weeks while this sat there waiting to be finished.
I have ceramic jars on my counter for my baking goods. You know, flour, sugar, etc. These are so great to have so things are easily accessible, but sometimes it gets tricky remembering what ingredient is in which jar - especially which one is baking soda and which is baking powder! I had always talked about someday doing vinyl labels for them and then I realized I could do labels for free!

Thank you mod podge!

Materials:
~ ceramic jars
~ scrapbook paper (extra from a Christmas present C and I made)
~ mod podge

I simply cut out pieces of paper that would fit on the lids, wrote the labels, and mod-podged them on :) Easy!




What do you think? Now I'll always remember where everything is.

Total Cost:
~ ceramic jars: $0.00
~ scrapbook paper: $0.00
~ mod podge: $0.00

Ceramic Jar Labels: Total Cost ~ $0.00

No comments: