Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby Girl Intro Collage

I found this way cute wall hanging on Pinterest. I made one for my daughter (and changed the format of course, I had to make it mine). I added some background colors behind some of the phrases and put two flowers behind the words to give it some flare.

Materials:
~ collage
~ frame

I'm not going to post the one I made just for privacy purposes but here is the one that inspired me.




Isn't it cute! I just designed mine in Word and printed it off on my home computer. I bought a frame at DI and was done :)

Baby Girl Intro Collage
~ collage: $0.00
~ frame: $1.00

Baby Girl Intro Collage: Total Cost ~ $1.00

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

You've added a lot since I've looked last and I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!! So talented. :) Oh, and come to my house again if you want! :)