Monday, May 17, 2010

Oil Painting

This is not a craft that I made, but it sure is one that I'll enjoy! My brother-in-law is an oil painter and he recently finished a piece for me and my husband to hang in our kitchen. Thank you!!

Isn't is beautiful?!


I love the texture on the strawberries. You can literally see the seeds!


And you can see the pulp on the oranges! He's got a lot of talent!

My brother-in-law has a blog that you all NEED to check out! It's tnpaint.blogspot.com and he recently opened an ETSY shop so you can buy his paintings. He's also currently taking commissions for original paintings as well. Check out his blog and his ETSY shop! Some of my favorites are Death of an Artist, Winter Lake, and Aguacate. There's honestly nothing like having original art work in your home!

No comments: