Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Plaque

I had this mirror left over from when I tried to use that Porcelain Marker for my bathroom quote project (here). You may remember that the marker dried up so fast I couldn't even finish the quote! I ended up using something different and so I had this mirror just sitting on my desk. I decided to use it for Christmas :)

Materials:
~ Mirror
~ Christmas picture
~ Mod Podge

I went through a church magazine and found a Christmas picture that I really liked. I cut it to size and mod podged it onto the mirror.



You could still see the mirror along the top of the picture so I decided to add a little quote. I've given up on using Porcelain markers so I just used a black sharpie and it worked perfectly! (Also MUCH cheaper!!) Since the picture was of Christ I decided to write "O Come Let Us Adore Him"


Here it is!
(The pictures aren't the greatest sorry)

Christmas Plaque:
~ Mirror: $0.00
~ Christmas Picture: $0.00
~ Mod Podge: $0.00

Christmas Plaque: Total Cost ~ $0.00

No comments: