Friday, November 26, 2010

1 + 1 = 3

I promise I have a very good reason for not posting any new projects in such a long time! C. and I are expecting our first little baby :) We are SO excited and can't wait to add a child to our family. You may be thinking, "Cool, but how does that relate to your blog?" Well, I haven't been feeling the greatest and when I get home from work I'm too exhausted to work on anything. The weekends are now used for naps and relaxing so I'll have enough energy for the coming week. However, I'm 13 weeks now and hoping that my 2nd trimester will mean I have more energy and less sickness! So I'm excited to start working on more projects and have some fun baby projects that I'll be doing! Please don't give up on me and keep checking my blog. I'll be posting soon!

No comments: