Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Splash of Fall

I know I've been bad at posting lately! I'll step it up :)

I have seen a lot of pumpkins on blogs I've looked at and I decided to jump on the bandwagon. They're so cheap and they're fun and they add a nice autumn feeling to your home. I got my 3 pumpkins at Smith's, they were only $1.00 each! (The big one was a different kind of pumpkin so I got it cheaper per pound than the small ones.)

Just a nice reminder that fall is here!


Splash of Fall:
~ large pumpkin: $1.00
~ small pumpkins (2): $2.00
~ cute table runner that goes so well with fall! (Ok, you don't need this, but don't you agree that it goes great with my pumpkins? It made me very excited! I love this table runner!): $0.00

Splash of Fall: Total Cost ~ $3.00

1 comment:

The Byrd Family said...

The table runner definitely goes VERY great with the pumpkins :)